1. Under the leadership of the chief and unit leader, responsible for the safe and economic operation of the unit's systems and equipment.
2. Accurately complete the various operation orders issued by the value leader and unit leader, and conduct daily inspections on the belonging equipment according to the division of the operating personnel's equipment, and timely feedback if any problems are found.
3. Do a good job of daily transfer work, carefully fill in the transfer record, and complete other tasks assigned by the leadership.
4. Nature of work: 8 hours a day, three shifts in five shifts.
1. Full-time ordinary colleges and universities graduated with freshman's degree, college degree or above, professional counterparts (electric power system, thermal power, centralized control of thermal power plants, electrical engineering, etc.).
2. Perform well in school, have good communication and expression skills, and have a spirit of unity.
3. Obey work arrangements, have a strong sense of responsibility, endure hardships and stand hard work, be healthy and able to adapt to work in power plants.
Required materials for application:
1. Copy of personal resume and ID card.
2. The school's graduate recommendation form.
3. Relevant materials that can prove individual academics and abilities.
4. Those with various award certificates or professional certificates are preferred.
1. The company provides free dormitory transitions. The dormitories are equipped with air-conditioning water heaters. Those who do not live in the company dormitories have free commuter shuttles and free working meals on working days.
2. In addition to the five insurances and one fund: [social insurance (including supplementary medical insurance), housing provident fund], the company also purchases commercial accident insurance and major illness insurance for employees, and can enjoy 5 days of paid annual leave after working for one year.
3. The company conducts free medical examinations for employees every year.
Trial period: 1 to 3 months.
Location: Weimei Industrial Park, Tangxia Village, Gaocheng Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province
Please send your resume to Mr. Li's Email: email@example.com before January 31.
Phone: 0769-88463059 Mr. Li
Job Categories: Power plant operationReport
- Similar posts
- Guangdong-Zhongshan City | Unlimited Experience | Unlimited EducationZhongshan Tianyi Energy Co., Ltd.60,000-70,000 / yearApply for a position1. Fresh graduates who have obtained academic qualifications and degree certificates before July 2019; 2. Solid professional knowledge and good communication skills; 3. Integrity, pragmatism, and courage to innovate; 4. Hard work, hard work and responsibility
- Fujian-Quanzhou | Unlimited Experience | Unlimited EducationFujian Qingyuan Technology Co., Ltd.2.7-3.5 thousand / monthApply for a positionPower plant operating watchkeepers are mainly recruited for campus and require certain expertise in power and electrical engineering. Mainly responsible for boiler operation, maintenance, and electrical operation maintenance of power plants. Through systematic training, the posts will be determined according to the majors and training of the students.
- Jiangsu-Xuzhou City | Unlimited Experience | Unlimited EducationChina Power4-6 thousand / monthApply for a position1. In 2016-2018, the university recruits college students and high school graduates, and the power plant or steel plant professional training period is 3-5 months, including board and lodging. During the training, the living allowance is 1,600 yuan / month. Another project support subsidy is 20 yuan / day. Reimbursement of round-trip travel expenses, room and board expenses during the project support period. 2. Training period:
- 100 - 499人 Company size: 100-499 people
- 中外合资 Company nature: Sino-foreign joint venture
- 火力电厂类 Industry: Thermal Power Plant
- 广东-东莞市-高埗 Area: Guangdong-Dongguan-Gaoyu
- 李先生 Contact: Mr. Li
- Phone: Members can view only after login
- 会员登录后才可查看 Email: Members can view only after login
- Postal code:
- Address: Weimei Industrial Park, Tangxia Village, Gaojiao Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province